Instant Cash Loans NZ
A Cash Relief advance is a small cash loan paid back on your next payday.
The great thing about Instant Cash Loans from us is no long-term debt. Just instant cash relief. We lend up to $600 depending on your how much you earn, although you can only borrow $200 max on your first loan with us.
It’s easy to apply and everything is done online including digitally signing the credit contract. It can even be done on your smart phone! Credit checks are run on all new applications as well as a review of recent bank statements. We confidentially assess your loan application and never contact your employer.
While instant cash loans are an expensive way to borrow money, Cash Relief costs are lower than many other payday loan providers. So, if you need instant cash relief – read on!
But note -
These instant cash loans are suitable for occasional borrowing only and should not to be used as an ongoing source of credit.Any questions?
How an Instant Cash Relief Loan Works
First things first
1.Apply – It's a simple process. Start by using the payday loan calculator to work out how much you want to borrow, the repayment amounts and the total cost of the instant cash loan. Once you have decided how much to borrow, select Apply Now and fill out the application form. To ensure a quick response have your Driver Licence or Passport details handy and use "Select Your Bank" to confidentially and securely provide a copy of your bank statement. We don't see your login details.
2. We Verify Your Details – We assess your application, confirm your details and do a credit check including a bad credit review. If this is your first payday loan with us, we send a Credit Contract for you to digitally sign.
3. Money within 60 Minutes – Once you have digitally signed the Credit Contract we transfer the money into your bank account within 60 between 9am-4pm week days otherwise overnight.
4. Repayments – are made by direct debit on the due date specified in the Credit Contract. Just make sure you have enough money in your bank account on the repayment dates.
The Credit Provider for Cash Relief is Acorn Finance 2012 Limited.
Borrowing short term is not cheap and you need to understand how much instant cash loans or payday loans will cost before you borrow. Don’t use this type of loan for ongoing needs, just use them occasionally. At The Little Loan Shop our fast cash loans are competitively priced when compared with other payday or cash loan lenders. The interest rate of 456% is fixed for the loan term. Every loan has an Establishment Fee of $21.50. There is an optional Express Payment fee of $10 if a 60 minute payment is requested. Compare the repayment cost of Cash Relief loans with other payday loan and cash loan companies as see that we are often cheaper Loan Costs
Once you have paid off a Cash Relief loan, you can apply again anytime. Since we already have most of your details, it’s a simple process to login using your email address and password and enter a loan request. Just enter the loan amount required, number of repayments, and give your consent to the displayed Credit Contract by checking the boxes and submitting. That’s all – nothing to sign! Your application is assessed and if approved, we deposit the money in your nominated bank account. If you want us to increase your credit limit, please ask. You may be able to borrow up to $600 after 3 loans, but this depends on your financial circumstances. And we often want to review updated bank statements as part of our review of your credit limit. We send a bank statement link to do this.
We aim to keep information about you confidential
We do our best to make sure the records we keep remain confidential. Unless you ask us to, we don’t contact your employer. However, we share some of your information with Credit Bureaus when we do a credit check and they retain this information on their files. See the Privacy Waiver and
Consent document using the link at the bottom of this page. You need to agree to this before submitting an application. Important Information
To be eligible for a loan the following criteria must be met:
- You must be earning at least $450 per week after tax from paid employment
- Your pay must show in your bank account with your employer’s name
- You need to live in New Zealand
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have an active email account
- You need to have a mobile phone so we can communicate by text and phone