Cash Relief welcomes you to this website. The credit provider for Cash Relief is Acorn Finance 2012 Limited is a responsible lender. By viewing the pages of this web site, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimers:
- The products and services available on this website are only available to New Zealand residents, living in New Zealand. Unfortunately we are unable to offer any products or services to non-residents or those living outside New Zealand.
- The contents of this web site have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law and as such are only available to those living inside New Zealand boarders. Cash Relief does not accept any responsibility for the compliance with foreign law. Accordingly the information should not be relied upon by persons living outside of New Zealand.
- All applications for credit are subject to Cash Relief and Acorn Finance 2012 Limited lending criteria.
- Cash Relief and Acorn Finance 2012 Limited may obtain information about you from a credit-reporting agency if we consider it relevant to the assessment of your application for credit.
- Obtain information about you from your employer if you ask us to. This may include the nature of your employment (full time, part time, contract or casual), your length of employment, your minimum hours, your rate of pay and the bank account number into which your salary and wages are paid.
- Exchange information about you (which can include anything about your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to exchange under the Privacy Act 1993) with those credit providers named in a consumer credit report obtained by us for the following purposes:
- To assess an application by you for credit,
- To notify other credit providers of a default by you,
- To exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of your account where you are in default with other credit providers, and
- To assess your credit worthiness.
- Cash Relief holds all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this web site and reserves all rights, save as provided in this disclaimer. You may electronically reproduce and store the contents of this web site solely for the purposes of viewing this web site, or saving web site content, for your own personal use. You may not display or distribute the content of any of these pages in public or where the content is accessible to the public, including any reproduction in any form on the Internet, without permission from Cash Relief or Acorn Finance 2012 Limited.
- Any infringement of Cash Relief Limited intellectual property rights will be fully enforced under New Zealand law.
- While Cash Relief has taken every care to ensure that the information contained on this web site is complete and accurate, it does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information on this web site or that this information is suitable for your intended use. Cash Relief accepts no responsibility or liability arising from or in connection with your use of this web site and the information contained on it. Also, no information on this web site is intended to constitute an offer to enter into any transaction or relationship, the promotion of any product or service other than those offered by Cash Relief and/or Acorn Finance 2012 Limited in New Zealand, or to provide the basis of any credit.
- Cash Relief Credit Contracts are High Cost Consumer Credit Contracts. The maximum costs of borrowing that you can be charged under these Contracts is 100% of the first amount advanced to you. No other costs of borrowing may be charged or debited to your Account. The Maximum amount is calculated as follows; your first advance under this contract or a related contract less previous interest and fees charged on related contracts. For example, if your first advance is $600 under this contract. There are no previous interest or fees. The total amount that you can be required to pay under this contract is $1200. This is the $600 advanced to you plus the $600 maximum amount. The maximum Daily Rate of Charge for this contract is 0.8%
- You consent to disclosures for the purposes of the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 being made to you in an electronic form, including by electronic communication to the email address you have given to us.
- So, when you borrow from Acorn Finance 2012 Limited, you can sleep easy with the knowledge that we’re legal, we’re responsible and we’re providing the right product for your immediate short term cash flow needs.