How To Ensure That Your New Zealand Same Day Loan Is Approved, Every Time!
Imagine yourself in a situation where you just found out you need to pay an unexpected expense. You have asked family and friends to help you out, but as we all know finances can be a bit tight no matter who you are. What do you do now? There is a quick and easy option to consider. You could apply for a same day loan in New Zealand.
Same day loans in New Zealand are paid out the same day they are applied for and often within hours of applying. There are criteria you need to meet before a same day loan can be approved however. If you meet all the criteria as set out below, you’ll be sure to receive your same day loan within hours, paid straight into your bank account.
What is the criteria you need to meet in order to get approved for a same day loan in New Zealand?
- You would need to be above the age of 18 years.
- You will need a regular and reliable income of more than $450 per week and must have been employed at your current job for more than 3 months.
- Your pay needs to show in your bank account with your employer’s name.
- You will need to be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent residency in New Zealand.
- You will need an active email account to which information can be sent to you.
- You will also need to have a mobile phone to communicate with you either via text or phone.
If you have made the decision to take out a same day loan and you meet all the criteria above, you can complete the online application form on the Cash Relief website. No need to fax or scan documents, all information can be filled in online. Once the application has been received it usually takes about 30 minutes to complete all the required checks to assess your affordability, identity and employment details. Once a decision is made to pay out the same day loan to you, you will receive the loan within hours unless you have specified that you would require the money within 60 minutes.