At Cash Relief we are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information collected through the Cash Relief website. This document discloses how we gather information about you and what we do with the information that we gather.
Collection of Personal Information
We will collect certain personal information from you and other website users, which may include:
- information that you provide us when you voluntarily register or make application on, or otherwise use this website
- information collected by us through your activity on this website, such as your computer’s IP address, and other individual website user behaviour
- aggregated data, which measures traffic to our website but does not relate to you personally
Use of Your Information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes, which you shall be treated as having consented to through your use of this website:
- to assist in providing the services requested by you
- to verify your identity and assist you if you contact us or request any assistance
- to assess your current and ongoing credit worthiness by way of credit checks including but not limited to enquiries of referees and references referred by you
- for administering, insuring, effecting and enforcing contractual arrangements that you put in place with Cash Relief and Acorn Finance 2012 Limited.
- to provide further information to you about other services that we consider to be of interest to you
- internal research
- for any future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes
- to improve our website and for the development of new products and services
- any other use that you authorise
Protection of Your Personal Information
At Cash Relief, we take security very seriously and we have in place appropriate systems to minimise the likelihood of unauthorised access to any personal information that we collect or hold.
While Cash Relief makes every endeavour to protect your personal information, no use of the internet is 100% secure. Consequently, Cash Relief does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or that we collect from you. Cash Relief will not be responsible for any consequent events arising from unauthorised access of the information provided by you or collected from you.
Access to and Updating Your Personal Information
Cash Relief complies strictly with New Zealand’s Privacy Act which amongst other things, deals with the holding of personal information. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access information about yourself and to request us for it to be corrected, and to limit the purposes for which it can be used. You may request access to, and corrections to, any information we may hold on you by contacting the Privacy Officer, whose contact details are email@example.com.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer hard drive when you use our website. Cookies are widely used on most major websites. Where a Cookie does not identify you or your business personally, it will recognise your computer at a later time. It cannot read your hard disk or perform any commands on your computer. We may use the information generated by Cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from our website
- target website content or accurately market towards specific types of website users
- assess the effectiveness of our marketing
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. Users choosing not to accept the Cookies may not be able to access certain pages as a result.